SEA2 aims to bring schools from Southeast Asia together to create greater synergy between educators and students in the region.
As an alliance, the schools come together to:
- Establish a structured platform for like-minded education institutions in the Southeast Asian region to work together
- Provide extended opportunities for students from across the region to work and play together, through experiential learning programmes, students’ forums, etc.
- Create platforms for member schools to further reach out to education institutions in other regions to enrich the learning experiences and development of students and educators
Optimal synergy of leaders, teachers and students in education in Southeast Asia to make a purposeful difference to the students in the region.
- To bring educators together in a cross-cultural network with respectful partnership and exchange of expertise
- To bring students together for a better World
SEA² connects education institutions to a powerful network of fellow leading educators and professionals in related fields from the global community. In the process, members will gain access to cutting edge research and resources and also do their part in contributing their research and resources to improve education worldwide.
SEA² programmes and activities are as follows:
- An annual international showcase conference
- Learning journeys for SEA² students to broaden their cross-cultural appreciation and knowledge
- Learning journeys for SEA² teachers and educators for professional development
- Joint expeditions for students and teachers
SEA² also aims to reach out to as many interested schools as possible from all parts of Southeast Asia with the same target of expanding their knowledge and collaborating in ways that will benefit our students and the region.